Thursday, April 10, 2008

Amazonite bracelet

This is something unusual in my three months at Etsy (celebrated yesterday, April 9). This bracelet made with Amazonite, New Jade, and sterling silver had only 43 views late April 8, the day I bought an ad at JLC Designs's blog with a photo of this bracelet. Today it has 84 views. I thought I had been in a treasury and checked both the regular and west treasuries, but it was not in either so the extra views must have come from the the blog ad. That ad was a good buy too, $5 for the month of May and I got the rest of April for free. Jen also charged me $5 for making the ad, which was great since I am a complete tech-challenged person.

I feel ambivalent about views. If they have too few views I worry that no one likes the item, if there are too many views I wonder why all those viewers didn't want to buy it. It's a catch-22 situation.

No comments: