Sunday, April 6, 2008

Never say Never

One of the quirks of my personality is that I always make fast judgements. I either endorse something enthusiastically, as in "this is THE thing", or thumb it down negatively, as in "it will never work". Most of the time I find that the answer is in the comfortable medium zone.

In my defense, I will say that I also have, or try to have, an open mind and will change my attitude when the time or circumstances are right.

Such is my attitude on the subject of blogs. I said I would NEVER keep one, and here I am, on the very first day of creating one, doing what I said I would never do. Life is full of ironies.

So, having taken such a big step, I will now retrench and close this post and see what I want to write about next. To be honest, I have NO idea what I will write about next and even have less of an inkling if anyone will ever read it. But, the future will tell, and I nor anyone can foresee the future in our lives.

No comments: