Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still procrastinating! Sigh!!!

I posted last on 12/23/08 and here I am again.

From the time I was 14 until I was 24 years old, I wrote in my diary nightly EVERY single day. In fact, one nigh I was too lazy or too tired and went to sleep without doing my nightly diary entry. I tossed and turned until I finally got up, wrote my entry, went back to bed and fell soundly asleep. Habits die hard, but once you break them a few times it gets easier not to do them.

So, this explains why now I am not a dedicated blog poster.

Anyway, I've been at Etsy for one year now, started listing on January 9, 2008. I had no interest at all in Treasuries, either curating them or even checking them out. There's too many of them and I'm on dial-up and it simply takes too much time for either activity. But, in October 25 I made my first one, titled "Lemon and Lime" and loved it so much, I've been making them steadily. It's another art form, putting items you like in an order that is very pleasing. I've become an addict.

In early December I decided to take a break from making them, not wanting to tire of them, and this Sunday night I curated another one titled "Where ARE my sunglasses?". It's mainly yellow with reddish and brown splashes. It's so bright and cheery, hence the title. One bad thing is that my treasuries seldom get many views or clicks or comments. It can't be that they're ugly, because they have to be seen (views) to be judged. So, I guess I'm not well known or popular or don't belong in a team and that's the reason for the low views. I'm a loner in private life, so it doesn't surprise me.

No comments: