Sunday, March 22, 2009

The 200th Heart Award!

Reading through the Etsy forums months ago I read about someone planning on giving a free gift from her shop for the person who gave her X amount of hearts. I thought that was a nifty idea and decided to give a gift to the person that gave me the 100 heart and every 100th thereafter. Somehow it happened and I completely forgot about it. Then the other day I noticed that I had 198 hearts, so I waited excitedly to see who would be the person to give me the 200th heart. It turned out to be Pam of pmcookie, a art shop. She also has a jewelry shop at kittywoman.

So, I convoed her with my offer of a free item from either of my shops and she chose my Amethyst and Powder Rose earrings.


Pam is a very talented artist and jeweler. This is my favorite item from her art pmcookie shop: "The Blue Bird of Happiness Original"

And this is my favorite item from her jewelry shop kittywoman: "Turquoise and Glass Necklace"

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Such fun...gorgeous jewelry...I LOVE your amethyst and rose earrings! :o)

Unknown said...

I got these earrings, and they are gorgeous! Thanks again!

Pam